THE BEST brownies ever
i'm terribly sorry for this month off, i was re-questioning myself on the blog, but i believe i'm coming back for good now!
to start back in force, i'm giving you a great recipe that i could devour every day.
- coconut oil for greasing
- 9 oz chocolate, chopped in small pieces
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup coconut sugar or brown sugar
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tsp baking powder
- preheat the oven to 325F.
- grease an 8 1/2 inch square cake pan with coconut oil.
- cream together the eggs and coconut sugar and beat in the mayonnaise. fold in the dry ingredients and melted chocolate.
- pour the cake batter into the pan and bake for about 15-25 minutes, (do the fork trick; if it comes out clean it's good! but remember the brownies still have to be moist but not un-cooked!) let sit for 5 minutes and cut into wedges to serve.
- enjoy now or keep at room temperature and microwave when ready to serve.