carrot and veggie palates 🥕
I'm so stoked.... while you're reading this, i'm probably on the plane, heading over to Spain. I'm spending the week in Barcelona!!!! So.... i'll be gathering up great places for you to check out on a future Barcelona guide. You excited?
So... today I'll be sharing a veggie-filled vegetarian recipe! I personally love anythiing carrot, such as carrot cakes (tell me if you would want one of those, i've got a recipe ready ;) so we'll be making carrot palates, basically like a veggie burger.
This recipe is made super easy, and great for a fresh lunch or dinner. I usually top these with my favorite tumeric mayonnaise that you see me mix and match with many recipes such as my sweet potato fry recipe and my halloween witch finger entree.
anyways, i hope you guys will looove this recipe and share it with your pals.
- 4 large carrots, grated
- 5 onions, minced
- 1 bunch coriander, minced
- 20 g gluten-free flour
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 3 tbsp olive oil + more for grilling
- 1 handful arugula
- cheese (optional)
- tumeric powder
- fresh garlic, minced
-salt and pepper
- in a large bowl, mix carrots, onions, coriander, flour, eggs , olive oil and arugula. Add cheese (optional).
- form 12 palates, ( in the form of a meatball). if you have the time, place these on a baking sheet and refrigerate for 15 minutes. (this will help the grilling enormously)
- Melt additional olive oil in a saucepan. Grill the palates one side until it browns (about 1-2 minutes), then cook half the time on the other side.
- For the dip, mix mayonnaise, tumeric powder and garlic together.
- On a plate, dispose the palates with the dip and some salt and pepper.
- and voilà! have fun!