How to: Graduation Party Cupcakes
Hey!! End of year is literally two steps away, do you realize that? I'm finishing elementary school, and soon entering into a whole different world of discoveries! But for right now, I can't help myself, I had to share this super easy cupcake recipe for you to eat while celebrating this event. Congratulations for finishing another year in school!!
To make this recipe, all you need is one bowl and a cupcake pan. as easy as that!
The ingredients are so minimal, you can make this recipe in breeze!
I looooove this easy frosting recipe inspired by Ricardo, it's amaaaazing!! I have to admit, while preparing frosting, I usually have to add butter with my coconut oil, or else, the texture is really not ideal. But with this one, I don't know what happened, it worked! that's why I chose to bake this cupcake and frosting recipe with my friends to delight peeps at graduation night, tonight! woohoo! (btw, if you were present, comment how they tasted, and if you would recommend this recipe to others)
I'm just amazed by the easiness of this recipe, and the tastiness of these happy cups, it's all I can talk about! Since that's so, I think it's better if I get going, no? I'm curious to see if I'm the only one who loves these? (there's like, no chance)
ok, so here we go los amigos!
- 1 3/4 cup gluten-free flour (I recommend Robin Hood or Canelle)
- 1 1/4 cup organic sugar
- 2 tsp baking powder
- pinch of sea salt
- 1 cup dairy free milk
- 1/2 cup canola oil
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Preheat the oven to 350F, and place about 18 muffin cups in your muffin tin.
- In a large bowl, mix all dry ingredients, so the flour, sugar, baking powder and salt, together.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and blend with an electric mixer. (Don't worry if the mixture is sticky, or if it isn't.)
- Place the blend in your cups and put in the oven for 20-22 minutes, until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Cool on a rack before frosting.
- 1 cup coconut oil, hardened (so not liquid)
- 1/2 cup dairy-free margarine
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 4 cups powdered sugar
- food colouring, optional
- In a bowl, blend coconut oil and margarine with vanilla, with an electric mixer, to obtain a creamy texture.
- At low speed, add the powdered sugar, 1/2 a cup at a time, until frosting is smooth and creamy.
- Add colouring if wanted.
- Make sure your cupcakes are fully cooled before frosting, or else it will melt.
Soooooo...... tell me if you shared these desserts or if you kept them to yourself... 🤪 And, as usual, share this blog post if you want others to be part of this cupcake eating party! Comment what your mouth and belly thought! Have a nice weekend filled with laughter!