Almond Butter cookies
What's up buddies!
Hope you're enjoying those end of weekend feels and loving them at the most!
To end the week and start the weekend in beauty, today I'm sharing this almond butter cookie recipe, which I love. It was tasted by family and they all adored it, so I thought it was my duty to share the recipe.
These paleo cookies are to munch with happiness, while savoring the almond butter taste. I added on chocolate chip, but you could as well leave them simple, since they are amazing just like that.
Comment what you thought, like if you enjoyed and share if you think others would appreciate it as well. If you do, thank you!
I don't have much to say, but for you to enjoy these, so I might as well give you the recipe!
- 1 cup smooth almond butter or peanut butter (I made a mix of both)
- 1 cup coconut sugar or brown sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- Preheat the oven to 350F
- In a food processor, blend all ingredients until combined and when it all forms a dough.
- Use an ice cream scoop or your hands to form the balls. Flatten them for better cooking but remember that they will flatten in the oven.
- Chill for a couple of minutes.
Bon appétit mes amis!