Chocolate Brownie- Get ready!
Hope you're enjoying the times, the sunny days, the beautiful spring looks outside...
(I could be the best server, right?) p.s- Lala Bracelet is on my wrist!!! Support these awesome girls helping the environment.
I couldn't help myself from posting this chocolate cake, you just had to try it! I picked a Chocolats Favoris recipe from their recipe book: La cuisine à croquer, and then switched up ingredients to make the whole thing paleo.
Served this with some family and it was a big hit! Hope you enjoy it as much as I do, and eat every bite with delight.
I have so many chocolate dessert coming up, I hope you don't have any limits because I'm coming with the most epic and unforgettable tastes! Don't forget to share the following with your loved ones though, 'cause you'll make some jealous!
Amuse yourself with the toppings, I added the frosting plus cacao nibs ( you can alter with chocolate chips) and feel free to change stuff if you're not paleo. 🤪
If you enjoyed the recipe or would like to taste it, have some comments or would like to say hi, the comment sections always there! Like and share the post if you would recommend it!
Let's go since I don't want you drooping on your device too long. 🤤 Lick your lips, it's about to begin!
- 1 cup unsalted butter or dairy alternative (palm shortening or grass-fed butter)
- 2/3 cup cacao powder
- 1 cup chocolate chips (dark, if you are dairy-free)
- 4 big eggs
- 2 cups golden sugar or coconut sugar
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup gluten free all purpose flour
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1 cup chocolate chips (dark if dairy-free)
- 3/4 cup Belsoy dairy-free cream
- fruit such as strawberries or raspberries
- cacao nibs
- Preheat the oven to 350F
- In a small saucepan, melt the butter at low heat. Add cacao powder and chocolate and melt while stirring for 2-3 minutes and then remove from heat.
- In a large bowl, beat eggs, sugar and vanilla.
- Add chocolate mixture to the egg one, mixing constantly. Afterwards, add flour, baking powder and salt, then mix until fully incorporated.
- Grease a 8x5 inch pan. Add mixture evenly.
- Place in middle oven rack for 25 minutes.
- Take out and let cool for another 25 minutes.
- Put chocolate chips in a bowl. Place cream in saucepan until boiling point and pour on chocolate.
- Spread frosting on brownies.
- Let cool once again and then cut into 6-8 pieces.
Bon appétit les amis! I hope you love it and share this recipe!
A few questions are answered here, if you have any other ones, comment down below and I'll be happy to answer you! ;)
what dairy free cream do I use?
Belsoy. I keep using this one, and the results are always optimal as well as the look.
What gluten free all-purpose flour do I use?