Chewy Pumpkin Spice Cookies //PALEO+VEGAN
SOOOOOOO...... This is happiness in a cookie!!! Literally can not live without those now that I discovered them. The chewyness ( if that's even a word ) is unbelievable!!! Made it more than once, and love the spicy pumpkin taste.
I know we're onto December, but... It literally JUST started, like come on!! And who would pass on a tasty opportunity like that??? Exactly, that's what I thought.
Enjoy this as a snack, dessert or simply WHENEVER!! A good cookie can be eaten in all purposes. OK, OK, I'm good, I'll stop chattering and give you the recipe. Here we go!
This recipe is from SHUTTHEFIGUP, go check her out, her blog is incredible!
- 2 cups almond flour
- 1/3 cup coconut oil, melted
- 3 tbsp pumpkin puree
- 1/4 cup pure organic maple syrup
- 1 tbsp organic gelatin
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
FOR THE TOPPING:
2 tbsp coconut sugar
1/4 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper & preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large bowl mix together all your dry ingredients.
- In a separate small bowl, combine all your wet ingredients. Add the wet to the dry & mix well. Dough will be very thick.
- In another small bowl mix together your topping mixture. Make your small balls and roll into your coconut sugar mixture & place on your parchment paper.
- Once all balls are coated & on baking sheet, flatten them (they won’t spread, so flatten them to desired thickness.) Pop in the oven for 12-14 minutes. Let cool completely until moving from baking sheet. Ready, all set, And, EAT!!