Easiest Berry Chia Jam +PALEO/VEGAN+
Hey guys!!!! It's not for nothing that it's called The Easiest Berry Chia Jam. I just can't tell you how awesome this jam is!!!! Especially when it only contains 3 ingredients and takes less than 10 minutes to do. You could literally make it the morning you want to eat it, and then hop in the car for work. It was inspired by I Quit Sugar.
I love it, since it's good, but also since when it's homemade. You know what it contains, and the pride fills you up, so you get real excited and taste it 100 times with more joy. I have made this recipe more than once and I can tell you, you will not regret it! Children, adults, everybody! You will feel the need to dig in after finishing the final result.
It can be enjoyed on toast, cookies, bread, muffins or on PBJ for breakfast.
The fun thing with this is that you can switch it up for raspberries, strawberries, really anything you want! I made it with a three berry blend and it was amazing!!
Scroll down to see the magic happen!!! Enjoy!
INGREDIENTS: *Only 3? yep!!! ;)
- 2 cups berries fresh or frozen
- 1-2 tbsp maple syrup*
- 2 tbsp chia seeds
INSTRUCTIONS: *And again, super simple!! :)))))
- Blend all the ingredients in a food processor or blender**
- Place in saucepan over high heat with 2 tbsp of water in.
- When it gets hot, after 2 minutes, reduce the heat and mix constantly until thickened.
- Store in an airtight container for up to 1 week. Enjoy!!
- *For less sugar only add 1 tbsp, I put one and the result was perfect. For you guys with sweet tooth, add 2. ;)
** Q: What type of blender do you use?
A: I use a Vitamix, but for this recipe, I used a small food processor.