Pancake MIX +PALEO/VEGAN+
This recipe is mind-blowing! It can serve for pancakes, waffles and blueberry muffins. It's super simple and makes hearts happy!! Mine was overjoyed when eating the final result... Hope you enjoy it as greatly as I did. Followed Danielle Walker's recipe and the result was delicious.
- 3 cups of gluten free all-purpose flour
- 1 cup of coconut flour (or amaranth flour)
- 1 tablespoon baking soda
- 2 teaspoons cream of tartar
- 3/4 teaspoon sea salt
- Whisk all the ingredients in a large bowl. Pour into an airtight container and store in the pantry for up to 1 month and 6 months in the refrigerator.
Tasty and great! Can serve as a snack or for breakfast! Follow on to taste MAGIC!
- Coconut oil for greasing
- 6 large eggs
- 1 cup almond milk/ soy milk/ full fat coconut milk
- 2 cups pancake mix
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Preheat a waffle iron and grease with oil.
- Place all ingredients in blender or food processor
- Blend on high for 30 seconds.Scrape the sides, and blend once again, until smooth.
- Place batter in waffle iron in the amount recommended and close the lid.
- Cook until the timer light goes off.
- Repeat until batter is done. ENJOY!!!
And another one here! For topping you can add refined sugar, fruits, maple syrup, whipped cream, cacao powder and more.