Pumpkin and Almond Fudge +PALEO/VEGAN+
This recipe is so amazing! It can be eaten as a snack, topping on smoothies, yogurt, cereal or really whatever you want. It's good in whatever context it's used. I love it, we all do and it puts us in the fall mood. (Really, I can't say that anymore since there's actually snow outside... ) So yep! This is the tasty and wonderful recipe;
- 1/2 a cup of almond butter
- 1 cup of unsweetened pumpkin puree
- 2 tablespoons of pure maple syrup
- Mix the ingredients in a medium bowl until fully incorporated. It will be very thick.
- Place in mini muffin cups.
- Put in the freezer overnight or until firm. The mixture should cold and all together. Let cool for not even 5 minutes and place out of cups. Eat immediately and put back in freezer. If you let them out, they will turn into the same mixture as before.
Enjoy the fudges! What you thought about them and if you switched up ingredients. xoxo